I will gladly take one as a gift from anybody...I do take bribes :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
dont know if these are the actual designs, i could care less what it looks like im buying one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Well I'd probably buy one if I had to but someone wanted to give me one, that be even better!!!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Its bulkier than I would have expected
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
wow i didnt think they'd release pics of the ps3 yet i wonder if its really it i bet its gonna cost a fortune and a half though but doesnt matter im stickin with nintendo [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Bookmarks